"The natural order is disorder."
"The natural order is disorder."
- 1. Post a picture of u?
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
- 3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
- 5. Can you commit to one person?
- 6. How do you look right now?
- 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- 8. How often do you listen to music?
- 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
- 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2015?
- 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
- 12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
- 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
- 16. Are you going out of town soon?
- 17. When was the last time you cried?
- 18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
- 20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
- 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
- 22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
- 23. Are you nice to everyone?
- 24. What are you sitting on right now?
- 25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
- 29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
- 30. Does anyone hate you?
- 31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
- 33. Are you a jealous person?
- 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
- 35. Did you have a dream last night?
- 36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
- 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
- 42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- 43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
- 44. What’s the best part about school?
- 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
- 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
- 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- 48. Were you single over the last summer?
- 49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
- 50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
- SEND ME NUMBERS AND I WILL ANSWER.
"Money won’t make you happy"
Yeah, financial stability is just horrible
My family has always been private about our time spent together. It was our way of keeping one thing that was ours, with a man we shared with an entire world. But now that’s gone, and I feel stripped bare. My last day with him was his birthday, and I will be forever grateful that my brothers and I got to spend that time alone with him, sharing gifts and laughter. He was always warm, even in his darkest moments. While I’ll never, ever understand how he could be loved so deeply and not find it in his heart to stay, there’s minor comfort in knowing our grief and loss, in some small way, is shared with millions. It doesn’t help the pain, but at least it’s a burden countless others now know we carry, and so many have offered to help lighten the load. Thank you for that.
To those he touched who are sending kind words, know that one of his favorite things in the world was to make you all laugh. As for those who are sending negativity, know that some small, giggling part of him is sending a flock of pigeons to your house to poop on your car. Right after you’ve had it washed. After all, he loved to laugh too…
Dad was, is and always will be one of the kindest, most generous, gentlest souls I’ve ever known, and while there are few things I know for certain right now, one of them is that not just my world, but the entire world is forever a little darker, less colorful and less full of laughter in his absence. We’ll just have to work twice as hard to fill it back up again.
My only statement. My brothers’ are also online. Thank you for all your kindness, and goodbye for awhile guys. xo (via zeldawilliams)
A beautiful letter from Zelda Williams. Thinking about you and your family, Zelda. Love to you all.(via michaeldantedimartino)
Happy late fathers day!
Full Image Facebook Twitter
with 162,059 notes
Pokemon Cards that tell stories
Send me a couple numbers to find out:
- Have you ever:
- 1. Skipped class?
- 2. Done drugs?
- 3. Self harmed?
- 4. Drank?
- 5. Shoplifted?
- 6. Gotten a tattoo?
- 7. Broken up with someone?
- What's your favorite:
- 8. Show?
- 9. Movie?
- 10. Song?
- 11. Tumblr?
- 12. Singer/Band?
- 13. Memory?
- 14. Book?
- This or that:
- 15. Invisibility or Ability to fly?
- 16. Cookies or Cake?
- 17. Twitter or Facebook?
- 18. Movies or Books?
- 19. Coke or Sprite?
- 20. Blind or Deaf?
- 21. Tea or Coffee?
- What's your:
- 22. Age?
- 23. Sign?
- 24. Height?
- 25. Sexual orientation?
- 26. Shoe size?
- 27. Religion?
- 28. Longest relationship?
- Opinion on:
- 29. Gay rights?
- 30. Second chances?
- 31. Long distance relationships?
- 32. Abortion?
- 33. The death penalty?
- 34. Marijuana ?
- 35. Love?
- Do you:
- 36. Believe in ghost?
- 37. Shower facing the shower head or turned away from it?
- 38. Sleep with the door opened or closed?
- 39. Love someone?
- 40. Still watch cartoons?
- 41. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- 42. Like yourself?
code by urie